Wednesday, November 02, 2011

Fall means Pumpkins and lots of Orange

I love fall!  The weather is a perfect temp, all of the beautiful leaves, the thought that ideal knitting weather is coming (never mind the fact that I actually knit all year round) and the pumpkins. Lots and lots of pumpkins!!  And as boys get older, pumpkin hunting changes a bit.  We all each get to pick out a pumpkin that we call our own.  But instead of Wes and I carrying and pushing these little guys...they are now doing the carrying and well...pulling.  :)  Such big boys aren't they!?!

Jude wanted a picture with one of the farm cats...he got a little extra love from Jude!

 Annie and Frank joined us on our adventure again this year.  We got "lost" in the corn maze.  I think
Aiden was trying to keep us lost...making us turn the exact opposite direction of home at every chance.  And at every chance Annie was stealing squirrel corn.  Fun!
Grandma pulled Jude outside for a photo shoot with or pumpkin choices.  

 And I've been knitting a few hats here lately with the assumption that a few will get left on the playground and disappear.  Jude is modeling for me.  

No comments:

Post a Comment